If you are considering bringing ECE Shared Resources to your state here are some important things for you to know:
- We partner with one organization or a group of organizations that will license access to a customized version of the ECE Shared Resources knowledge hub.
- These partner organization(s) will pay a one-time development fee to customize the platform and an annual licensing and operations fee, based on the number of site users.
- There is only one platform in each state.
Benefits for the sponsoring organization:
- Templates, samples, and trainings form a set of supports that expand the toolkit of technical assistants and coaching staff, deepening their reach in supporting child care practitioners.
- Our fully customized QRIS toolkit not only helps childcare directors advance through the quality continuum, but also strengthens and streamlines the reach of technical assistants and coaching specialists.
- Network with child care professionals and organizations across the country sharing similar goals and challenges. You’ll join our Steering Committee that collaboratively produces strategies to support child care providers and offers guidance on best practice in the ECE sector.